As a rule I am not very fond of winter. I often slip on the snow and ice as I am a clutz. I also do not like being cold, my husband has intermittent hypothermia of unknown origins, I also often suffer from sinus infections and nose bleeds in the winter. However there are some things I enjoy.
- Snuggling under a fuzzy blanket with a book
- Snuggling a fuzzy blanket while watching TV
- Home cooked meals that warm the house
- Homemade baked goods that fill the house with amazing scents
- The stillness of the world while it snows enough to close most roads