I’m sorry I have not been around as much. Our new fur children, specifically the boy was much sicker than we originally thought. Things have been up and down and we still are not sure if he will make it.
He had an emergency vet visit this past Thursday and they booked him in for a teeth grinding for the next morning. We saw some improvement from Friday- Sunday. However, his weight started dropping rapidly on Monday. My partner has been getting up early and I have been staying up late to give him force feedings of critical care. We have an urgent call into our vet for recommendations.
Right now it is a wait and see situation and we are not sure what is happening. We also may need to keep him under veterinary observation while on our honey moon next week.