We are in the middle of a COVID “surge”. Mainly it’s just that we have more patients than we have beds. There is a lot of mental health crisis out there! I am on day 7 of 12-14 days straight, so I will keep this brief.
1. Self care- take care of yourself and try to seek help before it becomes an emergency.
2. Use your PCP and or Urgent care if you can!
3. Wear your mask- vaccinated or not
4. Get vaccinated if you can and check to see if you need a booster if you are already vaccinated
5. If it’s not essential try to put it off, we don’t need more spread than we already have
Bonus: be kind to each other. You never know what others are going through.