Below is an example of how to start breaking down an article!
- Title- Dissociation debates: everything you know is wrong
- Arthur(s)- Richard Loewenstein, MD
- Publication- Dialogues in Clinical Neuroscience
- Publication date – September 2018
- DOI- 10.31887
- Page numbers/ volume numbers 20(3) p 229-242
- Is this source reliable/ respected?
- The paper is written by a Medical Doctor with an MD license.
- The writer works at the Trauma Disorder Program at Sheppard Pratt. This program is one of two well known treatment centers for those with a DID diagnosis, the other program being WIT in Florida.
- The writer is also associated with the University of Maryland, Baltimore School of Medicine, a well know school known to have good research funding on the same campus as the University of Maryland Medical Center
Without a full read so far this looks like a reliable, informed source in an academic peer reviewed journal.
- APA citation
Loewenstein, R. J. (2018). Dissociation debates: Everything you know is wrong. Controversies in Psychiatry, 20(3), 229–242. https://doi.org/10.31887