I am a firm believer everyone should have a self care kit at work. So I am going to share what is in mine!
- Dry Shampoo- you never know when your hair may need a little help
- Deodorant- good for using before or after stressful meetings
- Eyedrops- Great for sore eyes from staring at a computer all day
- Pain Reliever- For any aches pains that may crop up
- Emergency medicines- For me this is a spare set of my daily medications and an epi pen for emergencies. I have mad coworkers aware of my epi pen in case I am unable to help myself
- A stress ball
- Essential oils
- A fan
- A sweater
- Water bottle
- Snacks- I make sure to have something on hand I can eat and that will not make me sick
I am blessed to have a cafeteria, small corner shop like area, and a small pharmacy at my job but it is always good to have things at your desk just in case.